Last week we talked about your Ideal Lifestyle. If you remember, I told you that you need to define your Ideal Lifestyle, then build your business to facilitate that lifestyle. The response I got was: “Huh? How do I even do that??”
Let’s step back a minute, take this one step at a time. I know this is a completely foreign concept to most of us, especially in the US where ‘work ethic’ is king. (Don’t go opting out because you think I’m telling you not to work – hang with me here.)
Over the next several weeks we’re going to go through this process together. I’ll give you questions to ask yourself, things to think about each week, and help you set goals to move you forward.
This week let’s think about your Ideal Lifestyle, what that looks like, what you truly want each day, each week, each month, each year to look like. Throughout this week, think about your Ideal Life and write down how each area of your life should look:
• Describe how you take care of your body, your health and well-being.
• Describe your home.
• Describe your relationships
• What do you do for enjoyment and recreation?
• What has meaning, purpose and value to you?
• What are your big, unusual, “crazy” dreams?
• Describe what your perfect week looks like
Next week we’ll talk about what to do with what you’ve written down.Sharing is fun!